Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBDukes
Level 10

Re: Fox News Channel

"Legierk" wrote:
Same here....surely someone (from Roku or Fox)  will step up and at least be honest that there is currently an issue.

Who said there was not an issue?
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
Legierk
Level 8

"DBDukes" wrote:
"Legierk" wrote:
Same here....surely someone (from Roku or Fox)  will step up and at least be honest that there is currently an issue.

Has Roku or Fox admitted there is an issue? I don't know, so I am asking. If they have acknowledged it, are they working on it? In what post may I find this info?
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 10

"Legierk" wrote:
"DBDukes" wrote:
"Legierk" wrote:

Has Roku or Fox admitted there is an issue? I don't know, so I am asking. If they have acknowledged it, are they working on it? In what post may I find this info?

Oh, so now you're asking? You've gone from accusing them of being dishonest to now admitting your ignorance.

I know there's an issue. You wanna know how I know there's an issue? People have reported an issue. That means there's an issue. What is not known is the cause of the issue. And what doesn't help is accusations of dishonesty. If you wanna come here and be a jackass, fine, be a jackass. The Good Lord knows we don't have nearly enough of them around.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
Greg_M1
Level 8

After Fox's sudden lurch to the left, I pretty much only watch OANN for news. It's a paid subscription($5 per mo) and always works.
The only thing on Fox I did watch was Greg Gutfeld and once in a while The Five.

"Greg_M" wrote:
After Fox's sudden lurch to the left, I pretty much only watch OANN for news. It's a paid subscription($5 per mo) and always works.
The only thing on Fox I did watch was Greg Gutfeld and once in a while The Five.

Fox's sudden lurch to the left? When did that happen?
0 Kudos
Greg_M1
Level 8

The last month or two
0 Kudos
dad004
Level 7

I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Roku support.    After the standard troubleshooting steps, and referring the representative to this thread(they must not monitor them), I was referred to Fox(888)369-4762.   I feel like they are passing the buck, but we'll see.
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing. We've reached out to share this feedback with the channel provider. 

Please feel free to contact Fox News support to follow up and request further assistance with their channel. You can reach their support team here: 
https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us

Cheers,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Legierk
Level 8

"RokuTannerDB" wrote:
Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing. We've reached out to share this feedback with the channel provider. 

Please feel free to contact Fox News support to follow up and request further assistance with their channel. You can reach their support team here: 
https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us

Cheers,
Tanner

Thank you. Much appreciated.
0 Kudos
Rance
Level 7

Re: Fox News Channel clips on Roku

I've watched Fox News clips on 3 Roku units for about 3 years. Now they seem to take excessively long buffering times. WHAT HAS CHANGED?
0 Kudos