Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigb1026
Reel Rookie

Fox News Channel Code for live stream. Enter WHERE?

Jump to solution

We have Xfiniity cable and get Fox News free.  What's this code business that pops up telling me to 'enter code' to get live stream?  Enter WHERE?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Fox News Channel Code for live stream. Enter WHERE?

Jump to solution

Hi @bigb1026

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Fox News' customer support team to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach Fox News support here: https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @bigb1026

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Fox News' customer support team to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach Fox News support here: https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
sparkout
Channel Surfer

Re: Fox News Channel Code for live stream. have to enter once a month

Jump to solution

I have Roku along with AT&T U-verse

Why do I need to enter a code once a month to get Foxnews Go to run? 

Also why does the circle keep spinning then stops at 13% and never load above that.

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Fox News Channel Code for live stream. have to enter once a month

Jump to solution

Hi @sparkout

Thanks for the post.

Does the issue only occur on FOX News or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel and then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Dawn77

Jump to solution

Just WHERE?  Thx

0 Kudos