Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
richdh66
Level 7

Re: Fox Channels No Longer Available On Roku

Jump to solution

The main reason I bought roku was to stream Fox Nation.  If the contract isn't renewed promptly I will not be buying any more roku products!  Like others, I can't believe the short notice and no reason given in the email for the cancellation.

Highlighted
Bsherris
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same here! 

Highlighted
elk7
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is very disappointing. I have 4 roku devices and will be looking to replace all of them if this decision is not reversed.

Highlighted
Bsherris
Level 8

Jump to solution
Highlighted
browns
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is really bad timing with the Superbowl 2 days away!  We've already used our free trials on the services listed and don't want to spend the money for subscriptions.  Roku, you're not going to get a good word/referral from me!  

Highlighted
csurfer
Level 7

Jump to solution

Why is ROKU blaming FOX like somehow they are just a bystander and have nothing to do with negotiating a new contract as a customer I have no idea what a fair contract would look like so why are you putting your customers in the middle of your battle, ROKU could be the side being unreasonable. I like watching the different 5-minute snippets from the different FOX news shows I get a lot of info without watching the entire show but for some time now I have trouble navigating through the different shows with ROKU, it only happens with FOX and none of the other programming I watch with ROKU, interesting.

Highlighted
Wweaver157
Level 8

Jump to solution

You haven’t heard anything from FOX have you. I just bought two Roku TVs.  

Highlighted
Jgrady
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just ordered 4 fire sticks from Amazon!!!!

Highlighted
RED1952
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a Paid Subscription for Fox Nation that I am using my Roku device to watch. Not bought through Roku.

I bought two Roku devices so to be able to watch Fox Nation.  I am Very furious if you now decide that I can no longer use my Roku after January 31, 2020 to watch Fox Nation.  Are you going to refund me the money I spent or wasted for my Roku devices?

Robert D

Pelham, AL

Highlighted
Bacon
Level 11

Jump to solution

Roku is really dropping the ball with all these lapsed agreements. Is AT&T TV back yet?