Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bsherris
Level 8

Re: Fox Channels No Longer Available On Roku

Jump to solution

Absolutely!!! 

Highlighted
Gina0412
Level 7

Jump to solution

I emailed FOX so they would come to an agreement to continue watching the FOX channels.  Hopefully Roku and Fox will come to a quick agreement.

Highlighted
MickkL
Level 7

No More FOX Apps on Roku?!!!!

Jump to solution

I have FIVE Roku TV's and was just notified via email that Roku will no longer support ANY Fox apps!  That includes Fox Sports, FX, FXX, and the OTA Fox network. 

This is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!Fox

If true, I will sell EVERY Roku TV and NEVER purchase another product from them, ever again.  And I'll be sure to inform anyone even thinking about purchasing a Roku product to purchase something else.

This is a terrible, terrible mistake on behalf of Roku and it's absolutely INEXCUSABLE!

Tags (4)
Highlighted
gmh
Level 8

Jump to solution

Your reply is ridiculous! It’s not our responsibility to negotiate with Fox. That is your job. Not to mention that you were aware your contract was expiring a long time ago. Yet you wait until 24 hours remain and drop a bomb on all your customers. Shameful. I will be returning my four Roku devices to Amazon. Hopefully, if enough customers do the same, they will stop selling your products. 

Highlighted
Bsherris
Level 8

Jump to solution

I recommend NOT being used as a pawn  by Roku to settle their contract dispute. 

Dump Roku!! 

Highlighted
Gina0412
Level 7

Jump to solution

Can you get FOX stand alone channels on Amazon FIre Stick?  I wasn't able to at one point. 

Highlighted
Bobby_G
Level 7

Jump to solution

Need replacement streaming device and was tedious decision - now easy if these GAMES are being played. 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

AT & T TV Now or SLING TV 7 Day Free Trial will get you Superbowl.........

Although it's very much is using a Sledgehammer to Crack An Egg Solution !

Dave

Highlighted
Bsherris
Level 8

Jump to solution

Not spending another DIME on Roku! 

Highlighted
brewed2
Level 7

Jump to solution

**bleep** move just before super bowl. Back to Apple TV it is!