Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mfgendron
Level 8

Re: Fox Channels No Longer Available On Roku

Jump to solution

I agree! Fix this immediately or I am returning my device and want a refund! 

Highlighted
MrHoon
Level 7

Jump to solution

Tanner,

This is **bleep**! ROKU should be squaring this away with Fox, not a bunch of peons! We dont have any power! "Oh, Hi. Excuse me, I'd like to speak to Mister Murdoch." Oh yeah, that's gonna work. What's the real skinny on the drastic and sudden change?

Highlighted
tarheel
Level 8

Jump to solution

I just wonder what Walmart, Best Buy and other retailers are going to say to Roku when the line for a refund goes out the door.  How many tens of thousands of people bought a Roku SPECIFICALLY to watch Fox for the superbowl at one of these stores?  

Roku, you guys are IDIOTS!  WHAT are you thinking?  Oh wait, it's obvious that you're not.  At all.

Highlighted
mdglas01
Level 7

Jump to solution

Absolutely unacceptable. What are the odds of this being resolved before Sunday.

Highlighted
McFulwider
Level 7

Jump to solution

Unreal. With so many of your customers having super bowl plans. Tisk tisk.Looks like i will be a new Amazon fire stick customer. That was an absolutely ridiculous move Roku. It's not your customers job to make deals with Fox.  

Highlighted
Bsherris
Level 8

Jump to solution

Oh heck, I'm not inserting myself between Roku and Fox.  I'm dumping the product.  I don't need this **bleep** in my life. 

B. 

@McFulwider wrote:

Unreal. With so many of your customers having super bowl plans. Tisk tisk.Looks like i will be a new Amazon fire stick customer. That was an absolutely ridiculous move Roku. It's not your customers job to make deals with Fox.  

Highlighted
Spock65
Level 7

Jump to solution

How about letting YOU know that we want Fox stations on our Roku. Having you say "Let Fox know that you want Fox on Roku" is just "passing the buck", making it seem like it's Fox's fault, when you could have done anything you could to renew the agreement.

PLUS it was pretty **bleep** to not even let let us know about this until LITERALLY the last possible minute! What was the hold up? Forgot to hang out your laundry? Maybe needed to clean your toilet?

THINK next time before you wait until the last possible minute to let us know about something that we might have avoided.

Highlighted
EagleGrandpa
Level 9

Jump to solution

Just tried to reach out to Fox as you suggested...virtually impossible to do.

Can you provide guidance where to email/chat to reach them?

Really, this is a ROKU issue, not a FOX issue.

Highlighted
Viffer
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just before the Super Bowl, great timing.

Thankfully I just got an Amazon Fire Stick over Christmas.

Highlighted
Geepster
Level 7

Jump to solution

I specifically purchased Roku to acquire the Fox Nation Channel stand-alone. The answer you give is to blame Fox for negotiation breakdown. We are supposed to approach Fox with a message demanding a resolution? I can tell you If Fox Nation leaves, so do I along with my recommendation to friends to avoid purchasing any of your offerings.