Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TNT4202
Level 7

Re: Fox Channels No Longer Available On Roku

Jump to solution

Please reach an agreement  soon and not a half a year later like dish did with my local channels did.

Highlighted
Tld
Level 8

Jump to solution

That sucks. I just bought a new 4K Roku stick to watch the Super Bowl on my new 4K TV. How can you do this with no warning? Where is your consideration for your customers?

Highlighted
tarheel
Level 8

Jump to solution

They do this to put pressure on Fox...  Right before the super bowl.  Jerks.

Highlighted
Bsherris
Level 8

Jump to solution

Gentlemen.. 

FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY, OR I'M PERMANENTLY DONE WITH ROKU!

I DON'T GIVE A **bleep** WHAT YOUR CONTRACTUAL DIFFERENCES ARE.

FIX THIS!

B SHERRIS 

Highlighted
apseedorff
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I cannot believe that you have done this Roku.. I bought my Roku because of Fox Channels.. As a matter of fact, I just purchased a third Roku today.. Now its going back and you will lose me as a customer unless this is resolved before Saturday

Highlighted
Dmcgto67
Level 7

Jump to solution

Very, very, very uncool. Boo Roku!  Figure your stuff out!!  Have to go back to cable. At least I can count I. Them!!

Highlighted
DBMURRAY
Level 8

Jump to solution

How convenient...just two days before the Super Bowl...you really have your customers' best interest at heart.

Highlighted
EagleGrandpa
Level 9

Jump to solution

What does this mean for the Super Bowl, which is on Sunday, on FOX?

This doesn't sound good.

Highlighted
Zdea
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please tell me that prior to today there was some notification to customers about this impending contact negotiation issue... 1 day before the drop and 3 days before a major event (the Superbowl) is really just disrespectful to your customers.

How about publishing the list of your "contracts" and their expiration date for the public to see so they know the expiration date of the products your selling? I'll be honest, I didn't even realize there's was a contract, app certifications maybe but I thought the content providers could stay as long as they liked. Now we find out that with no notice any and all content is subject to disappearing on a regular basis? This behaviour is worse than cable companies...

Highlighted
dfmilkman
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is completely unacceptable. I bought the device specifically to watch the superbowl in 4k HDR, as Fox AND Roku both said it was one of only 3 devices that will receive this feed, and it's pulled with less than 24 hours notice the weekend of the superbowl.

I will be returning my Roku and I will not be purchasing your product again. Absolutely despicable behavior.