Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mdglas01
Level 7

Re: Standalone Fox channels

Jump to solution

What does stand alone exactly mean. There should be a more thorough explanation with the biggest night of sports this weekend. I assume the worst but........ will I be able to watch the game or not? Great way to kill off your users in one email.

Highlighted
MichelleD
Level 8

Re: Fox Channels No Longer Available On Roku

Jump to solution

I got the same email.

What's going on?

If they're trying to censor what I hear through my Roku, I'll go to another streaming stick.

Highlighted
Hiker35
Level 8

Jump to solution

This is unacceptable. We watch Fox News on Roku almost daily. As another user said” doing this with less than 1 day notice.” Bogus. Also with no explanation. 

Highlighted
mfgendron
Level 8

Jump to solution

I just got this email saying Roku is no longer going to stream any Fox channels?

Why short notice?

Because of the Super Bowl?

Shame on YOU Roku!

I want my money back from the device I purchased before Christmas and how dare you give Roku members short notice on canceling ALL FOX channels! 

Highlighted
Hiker35
Level 8

Jump to solution

Why should we also let Fox know we want Fox channels on Roku. We’re letting you know.

Highlighted
MichelleD
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi Tanner.

I really hope those discussions are worked out and Fox returns.

I depend on my fox channels and pay for them through my cable TV. 

I'll leave Roku and the whole family will be if we don't have Fox back within a few weeks. 

Sincerely,

Michelle

Highlighted
mfgendron
Level 8

Jump to solution

Me too Michele, what is the reason for short notice? 

Highlighted
DrMike
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is incredibly disappointing considering this is happening right before the Super Bowl. Not cool Roku!

Highlighted
Hiker35
Level 8

Jump to solution

Also, we have 2 Roku devices in just our home. We also purchased one for our son and one for our daughter. 

Highlighted
tarheel
Level 8

Re: May have to leave Roku now.

Jump to solution

ditto.