Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fox Channels Available On Roku

Jump to solution

I just got an email from ROKU:

Dear Roku Customer,
On January 31, 2020, all standalone FOX channels will no longer be available on Roku streaming devices.
You can still watch FOX channels through these services: FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, SlingTV, YouTube TV and other live TV services, many of which offer free trials. We also have thousands of other great channels in the Roku Channel Store. We've got you covered!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Fox Channels No Longer Available On Roku

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

An update to share! 

We are delighted that we reached an agreement with FOX to distribute FOX channels on the Roku platform.

Roku customers can stream the Super Bowl through FOX Now, Fox Sports and NFL in addition to other ways.

Cheers,

Tanner

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
495 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Standalone Fox channels

Jump to solution

I just received an email stating the standalone Fox channels will no longer be available. What channels are these? There are so many Fox channels that I would like to know which these include 

Highlighted
Level 7

Fox News from roku

Jump to solution

So with this new news of roku getting rid of fox is that just for the news or is this including everything fox related? Like fox sports go where I watch my hockey.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Standalone Fox channels

Jump to solution

I can’t believe Roku would do this to all of its customers! No advance notice. No one answers the phone. The chat isn’t working. Unbelievable!

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just got the same Email, whats going on? 
Liberal Meadia?

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

It's a good question. I would also like to know why this is happening, and why we were given less than a day of notice.

I watch FS1 and BTN on the Fox Sports app. I am allowed this because I have these channels via DirecTV. I would not like to lose this capability.

Level 7

Jump to solution

I really hope I will be able to watch the Super Bowl. I have people coming over 

Highlighted
Level 7

Fox Elimination

Jump to solution

Why the heck is Roku dropping all Fox Channels on 1/31/20?

Highlighted
Level 7

May have to leave Roku now.

Jump to solution

Well, as an original Roku owner who has just about every device you’ve sold since the beginning, I may have to drop you. I depend on Roku for FoxNews in my vacation home using my Dish subscription. I’ll have to buy something else.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

We pay our TV providers for service, not Roku. So why would Roku stop Fox News channels. It doesn’t make sense. I thought the email was spam, but it came from Roku