Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
regina3
Level 7

Fox 25 goes to Memphis channel 13 instead

I’m having the same issue here in Memphis . Fox 13 is only showing Fox Live news . Where do I go to find the local Fox 13 channel?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
regina3
Level 7

Re: Fox 25 goes to Memphis channel 13 instead

I called Fox 13 here in Memphis and they said it’s a Roku issue . A couple of days ago  I kept getting and error message every time I attempted to watch the channel. Today it’s showing the local shows on the guide but when you choose the show it goes to Fox13 Live world news . Did you move it to another channel? 

0 Kudos
7eight9
Level 7

I have a similar problem. I am in Orlando and when I go to the live section of the ABC and Paramount + apps, it shows me the Atlanta stations.  It did show Orlando up to a few days ago.

0 Kudos
7eight9
Level 7

Cox, owner of Memphis 13, and Fox 25, got hacked and had to shut down some of their systems to prevent further problems.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/556855-reports-cox-media-group-websites-hacked-in-ransomware-atta...

0 Kudos
reelemo
Level 7

I'm in north Dallas and all of a sudden I started getting local news from Raleigh North Carolina.

Can you please tell me how to get my local news Back?

0 Kudos