Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eelo_43
Level 7

FoodNetwork app not working for live tv

Anyone else having issues with Food Network? I can pretty much watch anything in the app except live tv. It keeps telling me there was a problem with the video and to relaunch the app for the content. I’ve relaunched. I’ve signed out, deleted the app, restarted the Roku and signed back in and it’s still not working. This has been going on for over a week now.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Basil
Level 10

Re: FoodNetwork app not working for live tv

Did live TV previously work for you on that app, on that Roku, and authenticated with the same TV provider? Or did any of that change?
Basil
https://www.basilsblog.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Apple TV (5th gen), TiVo

Previous:
Roku boxes from every generation.
Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen)
0 Kudos
optikhog
Level 7

Also, did you reach out to Food Network for help since they wrote the app and supply the content? http://foodnetwork.custhelp.com/app/ask
0 Kudos
blade_005
Level 10

"eelo_43" wrote:
Anyone else having issues with Food Network? I can pretty much watch anything in the app except live tv. It keeps telling me there was a problem with the video and to relaunch the app for the content. I’ve relaunched. I’ve signed out, deleted the app, restarted the Roku and signed back in and it’s still not working. This has been going on for over a week now.

Tested on Roku TV and LIVE TV is playing as expected.
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SmartCast SB3651‑E6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)
0 Kudos