Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graemev2
Binge Watcher

Re: Flickr crashing on all my Roku's! Help!

It only occurs in flickr and only when selecting "my groups".

I'm dubious of remove & reinstalling, because I can't see it on the list of available channels. I only just linked it to a flickr account a few minutes before these crashes started. So 1, the linking worked flawlessly and 2. before this there were no groups (so the icon was "decorative only") 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Graemev2

Thanks for the reply.

The channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. We suggest reaching out to the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. There might be an issue on that 'My Groups' icon within the channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Graemev2
Binge Watcher

This has already been addressed on Flickr forum:

(screenshot are not supported on Roku site, so just text)

Melanie0426 says:
 Thomas James Caldwell:

I am sorry for the trouble here. Roku made the Flickr app that was available to their customers, we do not support Roku.
Posted 10 months ago. ( permalink )

So the app is Roku developed and has a simple (Roku) bug . The complicated stuff, like syncing accounts is working.

screenshot.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Graemev2

Thanks for the reply.

It looks like the channel is no longer available on the Roku Channel store and cannot be located in the channel search. If you want more information about a removed channel, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos