Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lamphere

Flickr crashing on all my Roku's! Help!

Flickr is crashing on all roku's at once???? This is happening at on 2 different internet locations

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Flickr crashing on all my Roku's! Help!

@Lamphere wrote:

Flickr is crashing on all roku's at once???? This is happening at on 2 different internet locations

It could be an issue with the Flickr servers. Or it could be the app, which was developed by Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos

I have the same problem on two different Roku playesr, stick and ultra

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lamphere @interactive_ace,

Thanks for reaching out on Community. We'd like to investigate and try to help.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.
Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
dahowell

Flickr app not generating an access code to my Roku Express.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @dahowell

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the issue you are having with the access code.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Diallo

Roku 3, TCL Series 6, Roku Premiere. Flickr App previously worked. I have been logged out of my account, and cannot log back in. 

Roku Ultra purchased today when I thought the flickr problem was only with the television can't even load the app. 

I have followed the prompt to report the issues when the problems first arose with the television. Since then the other devices have been disassociated with my flickr account with no means to re-associate. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Diallo

Thanks for the post.

Please see @RokuKariza-D's previous post for further assistance with the issue you are experiencing.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Graemev2
Binge Watcher

Me too.

The random images work ok, was able to link to flickr account, but selecting "my groups" casues app to crash bank to Roku home screen.

The thumbnail for "my groups" looks like it probably comes from one of the groups.

Maybe it has a small limit on number of groups. Anybody tried with just one group?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Graemev2

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Does the issue only occur on Flickr or across other channels installed on your Roku device? 

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos