Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Fit At Any Age program not accessible

"Fit At Any Age" no longer works. Only a "Search" and "About" boxes show up. No videos. Was this program dropped?

14 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fit For Any Age program not accessible

@vwmvwm 

Thanks for the post.

Is this a channel? If so, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly for more information about that channel's features and functionality and to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Bad answer Danny.  If you do not even know the channels you probably should not be answering questions.  Yes it is a channel.  No it is not working.  There is no information about this channel to contact, except for Roku.  If there is please give out that information, or take care of the problem on your end.  

Highlighted
Level 8

Thank you, Dawn1! At any rate, I sent an email to the producers of the channel, Total Content Digital and am waiting for a reply.

Curious, though, that on their website, they have a number of fitness programs listed. And when you click on any one of them, the underlying links takes you to that program’s page. All except “Fit At Any Age.” That link is the only one that Is dead. Therefore, I believe the problem is at the source.

Highlighted
Level 8

I just received a response from the company, Total Content Digital, the company that created Fit At Any Age:

“Yes, this is a technical difficulty that we are trying to solve as we speak.  We are working with Roku.  I don't have a timeline yet, but we are on it.  sorry for the inconvenience.”

And there you have it!

Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you for the follow-up  Now we all wait, but understand we can hope it will be back!

Highlighted
Level 8

Thank you for trying. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Fit At Any Age program not accessible

I just received an email from Total Content Digital stating that the problem is now fixed! The channel should work on Roku. But if you still are having problems, he suggested to delete the channel and reinstall it.

Cross your fingers!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I tried deleting and reinstalling. No luck here!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

On fit at any Age you must now go in and search for the exercise program that you have previously used. 

Once I did that I was able to access the exercise program that I liked. 

Hope this helps you hope this helps you.