Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashih-Family
Level 7

First episode of White Collar on The Roku Channel is cut off

My family and I were excited to see that White Collar was recently added to The Roku Channel. To our disappointment, though, we found that the pilot ended only partway through the episode! We replayed it to see if there was just a technical issue, but on seeking again to the end of the episode, it seems the end of the episode doesn't exist.

The online version of the episode here https://therokuchannel.roku.com/watch/c58fe4fc0741503a8688e8d04560ffb1 cuts off at the same place, so it does not appear to be device-specific.

(My apologies if this is not the right place to report this issue. It is channel-specific, but it's an issue with the Roku Channel itself, which is, presumably, under Roku's purview. And unless I'm mistaken, there is no designated subforum here for The Roku Channel, so the "Channel Issues & Questions" forum would be the most appropriate. Feel free to point me elsewhere if there's somewhere better.)

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
urbnsr
Level 9

Re: First episode of White Collar on The Roku Channel is cut off

I don't believe we got cut off when I watched the other day. I just watched from your link and got to the end credits which came right after they discover the forged document was there less than a week.

0 Kudos
Catmancer
Level 7

Re: First episode of White Collar on The Roku Channel is cut off

that's what they meant by cut off. That scene isn't really the end of the episode. 

0 Kudos