Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redlinger

Finding free classical and black gospel music

Recently when searching for free classical and or black gospel music, I get sites to click on but after clicking the screen either goes blank or to something other than the site. What has happened and what can I do to receive the desired music?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Finding free classical and black gospel music

@redlinger 

Where are you searching?

If you're searching on your computer and finding Websites, then once you get to the Website, look for things like "Roku" indicating they have an app, or are partnered with a provider with a Roku app. Then look for that app in the Roku Channel Store.

If you're searching the Channel Store for apps (Roku calls them "channels" but they're apps), with which ones are you running into issues?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
StreamerSue
Roku Guru

@redlinger   It’s called Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, Amazon Music  or even YouTube.

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

@redlinger, I can't help with the problems you're having, but I will note that the Detroit Symphony Orchestra has their own Roku channel. Search the Channel Store for 'DSO'.

0 Kudos