Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Film Rabbit Movie Doesn't Load

Jump to solution

Film Rabbit has a movie listed called "An Ideal Husband" (the 1947 movie).  Every time I try to watch it, the load screen flashes for a second without finishing the load.  I then get a "Play" button, but when I click on that the message says "Loading", but it never loads.  Almost as if there is corruption in the movie file.  Please advise how I may watch this movie.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Film Rabbit Movie Doesn't Load

Jump to solution

@Bill66 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Film Rabbit support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Film Rabbit Movie Doesn't Load

Jump to solution

@Bill66 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Film Rabbit support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos