Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Favorites on Spectrum app

Jump to solution

I have filtered favorite channels for watching using the spectrum app on my roku. After I turn off my tv, and turn it back on at another time, the channel list defaults to all channels. Is there a way to set the favorites filter as the default view?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Favorites on Spectrum app

Jump to solution

@vinouomosette  Thanks for reaching out. For questions related to a channel's features or functionality, we'd recommend contacting the channel provider directly for more assistance. They can best assist with questions related to their channel. You can reach Spectrum support directly here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@vinouomosette  Thanks for reaching out. For questions related to a channel's features or functionality, we'd recommend contacting the channel provider directly for more assistance. They can best assist with questions related to their channel. You can reach Spectrum support directly here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
dmcorreale
Level 7

Jump to solution

We are having the same issue and I just called Spectrum.  They said it has been a known issue since about 2 days ago and the technicians are working on it.  If it hasn't been resolved by next week, call back and they'll open a special request.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thanks dmcorreale!

0 Kudos