Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjv71
Channel Surfer

Favorites on Spectrum TV

For some reason I cannot figure out how to add new Favorites to Spectrum TV list. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: Favorites

Thanks for the note. We'd recommend contacting the channel developer for more help using their channel (app) on the Roku platform. You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Cheers,
Tanner
0 Kudos
kjv71
Channel Surfer

Thank you, Tanner. However, with persistence, I figured it out. Settings > Preferences > Manage Favorites.

Thank you, again.

Kit
0 Kudos
Carole29

I just got the straming stick + I dont see preferences on here Ugh

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Carole29 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DonnyG

Hit Back, Guide, Navigate to the Channel, Press Left to Highlight the Channel, there will be a Heart to the left of the screen to select the channel as Favorite.  Annoying, but every version of the app there is a different navigation to select Favorites, and selecting in one app (e.g. iPad) does not select on Roku.

ToddSt

Thank You, it was driving me crazy trying to figure out where it was.

0 Kudos
SEF37
Reel Rookie

But it does not always save channel to favorites. I have tried to save a channel several times and it does show up in favorites.

0 Kudos
SEF37
Reel Rookie

Correction on my previous post. Should have read ‘does not save to favorites’. Sorry

0 Kudos
Jhaupt63

I have my favorites set, but I seem to lose them all the time. Very frustrating

0 Kudos