Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david-lewis
Level 7

Favorite/Most Watched Channel List???

On the Roku Express or any Roku device, can you not create a most watched or favorite channel list so that you don't have to scroll thru every single channel to change your selection?? Please Advise.. I can't figure it out if it's a feature.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 15

Re: Favorite/Most Watched Channel List???

I believe you are referring to the channel tile layout on the Roku home screen? If so, you can move the tiles into a preferential layout. Press the * button when the tile is highlighted, then select Move. You can then move the tile anywhere you like. Pressing OK when you are in the new location saves the tile to that location.

Note that this layout doesn't affect any other Roku devices on your account. The home page layout is per device, not per user account, so you'll have to rearrange each device separately. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Level 9

Re: Favorite/Most Watched Channel List???

A 'Favorites' or 'Most Watched' would be a cool concept, but I agree Roku seems to leave it at rearranging the channel tiles via 'Move Channel' to your preferred order.

If you wouldn't mind adding 'Old School Social Studies Films' & 'KungFu Saturday Afternoon Jawns' if u wanna check us outSmiley Happy

0 Kudos