Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ForgeT
Reel Rookie

Re: Youtube fast forward and rewind only works 10 seconds at a time

Jump to solution

Similar problem here with the recent HiSense Roku TV. YouTube will rewind 10 seconds and then jump forward before it finishes the replay. 

0 Kudos
Kevben

Re: Fast forward and Rewind don't work on YouTube anymore

Jump to solution

Thanks for this. It fixed it and the YouTube is fast forward function is working normally again. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks! This works on TCL Roku TVs as well!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks it worked perfectly!

0 Kudos
LSeeber
Channel Surfer

DANNY- Re: Fast forward and Rewind don't work on YouTube anymore

Jump to solution

No.. youtube said it's you. It works correctly on every other tv and medium I have. Only the Roku. It's exhausting and exasperating.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: DANNY- Re: Fast forward and Rewind don't work on YouTube anymore

Jump to solution

Hi @LSeeber,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CoryKent7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Your reply is a little ambiguous. I didn't even contact YouTube to fix mine, and I've fixed it this way dozens of times, probably close to 50 times. Did you try that? Did you contact YouTube before or after trying it. Yes it only happens on Roku for me too, but did you explain to YouTube that the fix I outlined works for everyone else, but not for you?

Lots of questions before anyone can help you.

0 Kudos
LSeeber
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Cory... I did follow your advice and restarted the system and yes, it did work! Thank you!  I had to get there a bit differently but found it.  MY response to Danny was because he was suggesting contacting youtube about the issue and it wasn't Youtube's issue. It was Roku. That was the only reason for that. But I did give you a Kudo for your solution.

0 Kudos
LSeeber
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

RokuMary... Thanks, but I did follow Cory's advice and that worked. Just needed a system restart on the Roku tv. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Re: Youtube fast forward and rewind only works 10 seconds at a time

Jump to solution

Did anyone find a solution for this problem—what’s the answer? How come there’s no answers in this thread? I have the same problem and wish there was some sort of solution that I too  can apply.

0 Kudos