Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miniskunk
Level 8

Re: Fast Forward and Rewind Freezing Requires Reboot

Jump to solution

JIF- "I use ATT Now and ultra 2020. System freezes when fast fwd - but only on CBS that is on ATT lineup."

Check for the latest update if you are still having freezing.

0 Kudos
Kristin2
Level 9

Jump to solution

Jif to check for update go to settings-system-system update- then go right once to check now to see if you have a new update available.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe this issue is resolved. We would recommend checking for a manual update for your device to see if you can update to OS 9.4.1 build 4236. For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
urbnsr
Level 9

Jump to solution

Thank you very much. After manual update (I was assuming automatic update would happen), we have not had Philo freeze up. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
8700xUser1975
Level 7

Jump to solution

Big thank you to the roku team for fixing this issue! 

0 Kudos
t_a_g
Level 8

Jump to solution

I've been running the update for several days now and can confirm that at least for me the problem appears to be resolved. Fast forwarding in Philo no longer causes a lock up!

Thank you for the fix Roku!

0 Kudos
REALspiffy
Level 9

Jump to solution

I'm no longer getting the ff preview screen. Anyone else? Dunno if related.

0 Kudos
miniskunk
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have noticed this usually happens with live content. Once it is finished and available in your saved shows, image previews of where you are in the program should be visible.

0 Kudos