Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fandangonow is down. Can't replay titles I own or rent new ones

Jump to solution

Anyone else having issues with Fandangonow?  I can't access my movies and rental services are not available.  I tried to report to Fandangonow directly but their site won't load.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fandangonow is down. Can't replay titles I own or rent new ones

Jump to solution

@Auros01 @bmcg540 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact FandangoNow support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach FandangoNow support here: https://www.fandangonow.com/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having a similar issue. The entire FandangoNow menu is very slow to load. If I try to go to my Movie Watchlist or Library, nothing loads and then it says "We are temporarily unable to get your watchlist.  Please try again a bit later." It gives a similar message when trying to load the library.

I tried logging out and logging back in but this did not fix it.  I also tried hiding that menu and then un-hiding it but that did not fix anything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Auros01 @bmcg540 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact FandangoNow support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach FandangoNow support here: https://www.fandangonow.com/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Cannot even get to the Fandango help screen gets an error! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Rented movie on FandangoNOW and it is not in my Movie Library

Jump to solution

Total ripoff. Got charged immediately but no movie was made available.   Last time for me!!! 

0 Kudos