Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

FandangoNow app

I can't search my Fandango Library, the movies I purchase. I don't have any menu within fandango menu,  No search within my own library purchase, No directory.  I can't find movies, and I have 1200 movies and it takes forever to find a movie.  I feel the fandango side menu store is a waste of service. I can't even down load the regular app, because of this wasted side bar fandango store.   I purchase 6 TCL television thinking it was the TV I called TCL and they told me to report this issue to you.  Please help!  I am frustrated with the side menu. #TCL#RokuTV #Fandangonow  #cinderella #Fandangostore

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: FandangoNow app

@dzzdee 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact FandangoNow support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach FandangoNow support here: https://www.fandangonow.com/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: FandangoNow app

I agree I think there isn't a channel/app anymore. If you go into the sidebar for Search Movies or whatever, there is an option for My Library. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

FandangoNOW not in channel store

I added FandangoNOW (https://channelstore.roku.com/details/144475/fandangonow) to my account here on the website. However, it doesn't appear on my Roku. I've updated and restarted, but it's still not there. When I search the channels from the Roku, FandangoNOW isn't even listed.

I could find no other posts about the channel not even existing on the Roku.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: FandangoNOW not in channel store

@cyraxote 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @37mediagroup stated, there is no longer a FandangoNOW channel tile, however the channel can be found in the left side scroll menu.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm not sure what you mean by "left side scroll menu." Can you be more specific about how to find it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Never mind. I figured it out. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos