Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
QUINTISON
Level 8

FandangoNow app

Jump to solution

Mgo became FandangoNow and was on the left of the channels then I had a ultra where it was an actual channel like Vudu and just got some new ultra which has the 1-2 buttons and FandangoNow is back to the left of the channels I have no idea why it went backwards?!

sure having the count of movies and tv shows is nice but not being able to purchase content in uhd is terrible the ultra with a FandangoNow app lets you buy stuff in 4K whereas the sidebar only has hd bizarre for the newest ultra to lack the FandangoNow channel app

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: FandangoNow app

Jump to solution

Hi there! 

Thanks for the note here. Let me try to help clarify what you may be seeing. 

The Fandango Movies and TV Store is offered as a Roku menu option on devices that are not sold through Walmart. There devices offer a Vudu movie store option instead. As you mentioned, the FandangoNow channel is still available for all devices, to allow you to access your Fandango account, purchase or rent content, etc. 

You may not see 4K content format available for purchase if you aren't using a 4K device. I would recommend contacting FandangoNow support directly for more information, to confirm the expected behavior, and for any further assistance renting or purchasing content in any format. You can also log into your Fandango account online to purchase content, which should then become available in your account content library when accessing from any device. 

You can reach FandangoNow support here for more help: https://www.fandangonow.com/help

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: FandangoNow app

Jump to solution

Hi there! 

Thanks for the note here. Let me try to help clarify what you may be seeing. 

The Fandango Movies and TV Store is offered as a Roku menu option on devices that are not sold through Walmart. There devices offer a Vudu movie store option instead. As you mentioned, the FandangoNow channel is still available for all devices, to allow you to access your Fandango account, purchase or rent content, etc. 

You may not see 4K content format available for purchase if you aren't using a 4K device. I would recommend contacting FandangoNow support directly for more information, to confirm the expected behavior, and for any further assistance renting or purchasing content in any format. You can also log into your Fandango account online to purchase content, which should then become available in your account content library when accessing from any device. 

You can reach FandangoNow support here for more help: https://www.fandangonow.com/help

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos