Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fandango missing

Jump to solution

Hello. I tried following these steps. The FandangoNow app shows on my other devices, but not on the Roku Streaming Stick. Is there some setting I have to adjust on this device?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Scott - There are several options for you -- Make sure you read all the responses to find one that works for you.  I eventually had to turn Roku off and on again after I followed the instructions given to me.  I think I posted those instructions.  If they don't work for you, do your best to contact the Roku tech support.  Good luck.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi. I have just noticed my movie store option is also gone. I jave tried all the different options listed here, restarted numerous times, have no updates, and tried adding the channel via my account for fandangonow! And nothing has worked. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Som:  If you cannot find a solution than you should contact Roku tech support.  They will help you.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is **NOT*** Helpful!!! What “some people” are referring to is the Fandango TV/movie store in the line up under the “Home” list! It was on (& still is) my old Roku device but not showing under the listing/line up (on the left hand side of the screen NOT in the app section) on my Roku Tv or my Roku express! I’ve spent a lot of money over the years for these purchases & if this issue is not resolved by Monday, I want every dime back or I’m reporting someone! Fandango can’t help they said that part is “separate from their account” & my longin for Roku doesn’t work for Fandango App so what do I Do!!??? I’m starting to wish I just brought Apple TV’s now!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Trent;   

I can understand your frustration.  I remember when I was going nuts trying to get my Fandango back on Roku.  I had just purchased an upgrade Roku unit and suddenly Fandango was gone.  I tried everything that everyone told me to do and I could not get it back.  In my frustration I did get in touch with a Roku tech named Tanner.  It's been a while since this happened and I can't remember everything that I had to do but I know I had to unplug the unit and reboot.  There was some code I had to press into my remote and I can't remember that either -- so you really need to do your best to get in touch with the tech people.  I think if you follow this thread of comments you'll find the person who helped me and instructions.  Truly, I understand your frustration and I hope you can work it out.  I wish I could tell you more. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for trying to assist me it’s truly appreciated 😊 I will say that when I called Fandango back, the second person advised me to change my password on the Fandango App (he sent a password reset link) and it actually worked! So that was great! It’s was just frustrating to have had several Roku devices (I’ve even purchased three as Christmas gifs) & never had any issues until I purchased a Roku Tv (last year) & a newer Roku express & couldn’t get Fandango to work & couldn’t get help. But all is well now, so again thank you for the encouragement!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

NOPE...Doesn't work - have now tried 3 times and while pc online shows it as installed; it is not on the Roku device.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I remember this same issue and I'm sorry I can't recall what exactly I had to do to get it to show on my Roku device.  I do know that I had to contact the Roku tech people and they helped.  You'd think with all the complaints and problems using Fandango that Roku would make a concerted effort to fix this problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fandango

Jump to solution

Hi i am running into the same issue with Fandangonow having disappeared from my roku tv. I've installed it and it shows up as installed when I try to add it from the roku mobile app. But it's nowhere to be found on my roku tv. 

0 Kudos