Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fandango missing

Jump to solution

I too am having this problem it comes up on the search on my phone browser when logged in it says installed but refuses to come up on the Roku. Any of my 4 Roku

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fandango

Jump to solution

@ace1062682 @Jahe077 

Thanks for the post.

Are you able to see the Fandango channel on the Home screen left hand side scroll menu?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Fandango Gone???

Jump to solution

Fandango is completely gone from my Roku. I have added the channel and it won’t show up in my streaming channels.  When I find a movie to rent and I choose Fandango, it says it “is not available “ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fandango Gone???

Jump to solution

I àlso have the same issue. It use to appear in home menu as "Movie Store by Fandango". When I logged in today it was completely gone. It also is no longer listed in my streaming channels I installed or in the list of channels from Roku I can install. Opened a ticket with Fandango they said they would get back to me later today. If I search using app I get " Movie store and TV store is not available."

0 Kudos
Level 11

Jump to solution

@Gerald94513 wrote:

I àlso have the same issue. It use to appear in home menu as "Movie Store by Fandango". 

I found an option to show or hide that recently and chose to hide it. I got it back toggling the option under settings/home screen/movie store and tv store. Do you find that?

Ultra version 9.3.0 build 4170

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

It does not show up there either

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue as the movies we have downloaded for our kids are not accessible on Roku anymore, please advise

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I can’t seem to get fandango now back on my Roku tv

Jump to solution

I tried settings update and add channel and restart etc, fandango now is not coming up on my Roku tv

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that the Fandango channel tile may no longer be available on the Home screen. You should be able to find the Movie Store by Fandango on the left hand side menu on the Home screen.

If you need further assistance with the Fandango channel, you'll want to contact Fandango support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Fandango support here: https://www.fandangonow.com/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: I can’t seem to get fandango now back on my Roku tv

Jump to solution

If you purchased this Roku tv from Walmart it might not have Fandango Now Movie and Tv section along the left side menu like most rokus. But instead has Fandango Now as just a Tile like all other apps, look for it at the end of your tiles if you just added it. 

Edmund
0 Kudos