Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fandango My TV library and My Movie library not working

I have a new Roku Ultra that I've had for less than a week. Something is wrong with the Fandango stuff on the home screen. I can browse new movies or shows to buy but nothing that i've purchased before shows up in my in my library. I've logged in and out (many times) of the fandango account and everything looks like it should be working but it isn't. The fandango now app works fine on my Samsung smart tv menu and everything is in my library as it should be but not in the roku, there must be a bug?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Fandango My TV library and My Movie library not working

I have the same issue, for weeks now. Any solution?

Level 8

I am experiencing the same issue. Roku TV TCL. OS 9.2
Issue ID 18-470-553
It has been about a week since it stopped working.
Roku tech support has opened a case
“Movie Store by Fandango” and “TV Store by Fandango”, both preloaded, stock, on RokuTV main, home menu will not start. App cannot be uninstalled or reinstalled. Only option is to log in to Fandango account but won’t accept credentials.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Same. I have the TCL Roku TV and it's annoying that I cant watch movies I've rented or purchased on FandangoNow. I was originally logged in when I first bought this TV earlier this year but it would never play our library. Unable to connect to FandangoNow for whatever reason. So I logged out of my RokuTV and now I'm unable to log in at all because of a password error. (Password works on my browser and my other smart TVs). Let me know if theres a fix!!
Highlighted
Level 7

Is anything being done about this issue??
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Nope. Nothing is being done. Customer service keeps telling me they did an update and it’s fixed and to just reset my TV. Not true.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I found somewhere in Reddit a fix that ended up working for me. Idk if you have Xfinity but on XFi app if you turn OFF "Protected Browsing" FandangoNow should work. Something with Xfinitys firewalls. It sucks to have to turn it off to use it though.
Highlighted
Level 8

SeranoFam408, thank you! This worked! FandangoNow is back, no thanks to weeks of dealing with script reading Roku Customer Service...
Highlighted
Level 7

Also, in the settings there is a home screen option it has movie store set as “show” or “hide”. Make sure it’s set to show. Best guess, after a crash, like mine this morning, it reset this option making it extremely confusing and frustrating. Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos