Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fandango Gone???

Fandango is completely gone from my Roku. I have added the channel and it won’t show up in my streaming channels.  When I find a movie to rent and I choose Fandango, it says it “is not available “ 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fandango Gone???

I àlso have the same issue. It use to appear in home menu as "Movie Store by Fandango". When I logged in today it was completely gone. It also is no longer listed in my streaming channels I installed or in the list of channels from Roku I can install. Opened a ticket with Fandango they said they would get back to me later today. If I search using app I get " Movie store and TV store is not available."

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Fandango Gone???

@Gerald94513 wrote:

I àlso have the same issue. It use to appear in home menu as "Movie Store by Fandango". 

I found an option to show or hide that recently and chose to hide it. I got it back toggling the option under settings/home screen/movie store and tv store. Do you find that?

Ultra version 9.3.0 build 4170

0 Kudos