Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AxelG
Level 7

Faith Based Channels

I just installed a bunch of Faith Based Channels and I have no idea of the cost.  How can I find the cost of the channels I installed and how can I cancel if I do not agree with the cost?

I like the streaming device but customer support leave a lot to be desired.   

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Strega
Level 15

Re: Faith Based Channels

I usually look at a channel's website and channel store info before I add it.  In general, if there are fees, then you will see a price or "may require additional fees".  Many channels have no fees – they use commercials mostly. Many faith-based channels are donation-based regardless of what platform they are on.

I've used Rokus for a few years and have never had a surprise fee.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Faith Based Channels

If you are concerned about fees, you can set a PIN that must be entered before any charges are accepted.   Log into your account at https://my.roku.com and click on the purple button in the PIN Preference section.  Set or update your PIN, then scroll down and set where it will be required.  Don't forget to click "Save changes" at the bottom.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos