Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvd1022
Level 8

Facebook Watch

Hi,

It's been a while since I've been active on the forum. (Life been getting in the way.) I was wondering if anyone on the forum would have any suggestion on how to contact Facebook to request that they add the Facebook Watch app to Roku? I have written a few similar posts in the past, but I haven't gotten anywhere in terms of finding a contact for Facebook to make the request. This wouldn't be much of an issue for me beyond the fact that I cover Boxing and more promoters are choosing to stream their cards via Facebook so having access to the app is a necessity for me. I would really prefer not having to switch devices as often if it were possible to get it on Roku as Roku is my primary streaming choice. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Facebook Watch

Facebook doesn't want you talking to them. They only want you to stay on Facebook.
0 Kudos