Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janelbos
Level 7

FXNow App not working on ROKU 3

After just installing the FXNow App on my ROKU 3, opening the App shows that the App is the 2020 version; but after just installing the FXNow App on my FIRE TV, opening the App shows that the App is the 2021 version. In both cases, my suscription is through DIRECTV.

FXNow content will not play on the ROKU 3, but will play on the FIRE TV.

The same problem occurs with my two other ROKU 3s, and you will probably not be surprised to learn that my other FIRE TV plays content just fine.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: FXNow App not working on ROKU 3

Hey @janelbos

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue with that channel in our platform that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos