Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

FUBOTV LANGUAGE STUCK ON SPANISH

I recently purchased a Roku Express. During setup,  I was asked if I wanted to try some free trials- one of which was FuboTV. I am really interested in getting live football games (when it starts) so I figured I'd see if it has anything else I'd really like to justify the cost. Well after setup- I went to the FuboTV channel, and to my surprise-it was All in Spanish! I have tried searching out answers on the internet, but all I found was a roku rep telling someone who posted to contact FUBOTV.  Which I did. Who then told me this was Roku's fault and that I needed to contact Roku. After looking through their website- I can't seem to find anything that points me in the right direction to resolve this issue. Honestly,  I Know sometimes I can skim past vital information when I am frustrated- so I am Hoping that is the case -Or- if not- can someone explain to me what I need to do to get help from a Roku rep? Apparently setup issues are not 'qualifying topics' to warrant a pass to speak to a representative. Wow. So What is a 'qualifying topic'??? Just saying.  Anyways,  any help would be awesome! Thanks in Advance! 🙃

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: FUBOTV LANGUAGE STUCK ON SPANISH

Have you gone to Settings > Audio > Audio preferred language and made sure it's set to your preferred language?
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I think is the same issue I am having and the free trial automatically signed me up for the Fubo Latino family channel and no one can tell me how to change it to the regular family service.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yes- that was the First thing I attempted. All of my Roku settings are in English. I gave up and cancelled the trial and I will go with another option for the games. Like CBS ALL ACCESS (which is playing most of my local games).

0 Kudos