Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessi12186
Reel Rookie

FUBOTV LANGUAGE STUCK ON SPANISH

I recently purchased a Roku Express. During setup,  I was asked if I wanted to try some free trials- one of which was FuboTV. I am really interested in getting live football games (when it starts) so I figured I'd see if it has anything else I'd really like to justify the cost. Well after setup- I went to the FuboTV channel, and to my surprise-it was All in Spanish! I have tried searching out answers on the internet, but all I found was a roku rep telling someone who posted to contact FUBOTV.  Which I did. Who then told me this was Roku's fault and that I needed to contact Roku. After looking through their website- I can't seem to find anything that points me in the right direction to resolve this issue. Honestly,  I Know sometimes I can skim past vital information when I am frustrated- so I am Hoping that is the case -Or- if not- can someone explain to me what I need to do to get help from a Roku rep? Apparently setup issues are not 'qualifying topics' to warrant a pass to speak to a representative. Wow. So What is a 'qualifying topic'??? Just saying.  Anyways,  any help would be awesome! Thanks in Advance! 🙃

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: FUBOTV LANGUAGE STUCK ON SPANISH

Have you gone to Settings > Audio > Audio preferred language and made sure it's set to your preferred language?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
AZfamily

I think is the same issue I am having and the free trial automatically signed me up for the Fubo Latino family channel and no one can tell me how to change it to the regular family service.  

0 Kudos
Jessi12186
Reel Rookie

Yes- that was the First thing I attempted. All of my Roku settings are in English. I gave up and cancelled the trial and I will go with another option for the games. Like CBS ALL ACCESS (which is playing most of my local games).

I am having the same problem as you. Did you ever find out how to change Fubo app back to english?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @underpressure

Thanks for the post.

Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to FuboTV's customer support team so they can walk you through how to change the language within their channel. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
bostonfan

log out of. Fubo......clear your history/cookies.......log back in

That worked for me with Safari on my Mac. 

0 Kudos