Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jp1123

FROM episode 8 Where is it on ROKU Epix?

Where is FROM episode 8 on Roku Epix?!!!!!!

14 REPLIES 14
Raybeez

Where is Episode 8 of From?

Episode 8 of From aired yesterday on Epix. It has yet to show up on Epix on Roku. It’s the only show on Epix we even watch. So what’s going on?

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: FROM episode 8 Where is it on ROKU Epix?

From is currently on season 1. Episode 8 was just released yesterday the 27th. There is no such thing as Roku Epix. There is however the Epix channel for Roku which you must subscribe to. Or if you have a TV provider you can login. 

0 Kudos
JRB4
Reel Rookie

Do you mean that it's not there? If so, I have the same problem. Episode 8 did not appear yesterday and is still not there. I can't figure out why or how to get it. I know it exists on other platforms that offer Epix, so why not Roku?

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@jp1123 

I assume you subscribe to EPIX on The Roku Channel, and the latest episode of one of their shows isn't showing.

I've not used EPIX on The Roku Channel in some time, and I don't recall there being a significant delay in things showing up, but I didn't watch a lot of current shows when I was a subscriber.

Perhaps those that have used EPIX on The Roku Channel more recently can offer guidance. Or one of the Roku Moderators, @RokuDanny-R , @RokuKariza-D , or @RokuMary-F , can help.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
renojim

Re: Where is Episode 8 of From?

You'd really have to ask Epix.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

This was already asked but it’s not up to Roku to release new episodes of a show on Epix

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@Raybeez 

See this thread: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/FROM-episode-8-Where-is-it-on-ROKU-Epix/m-p/7...

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
JRB4
Reel Rookie

From's episode 8 finally showed up this afternoon. Don't know why it showed up one day late, but I can live with it.  Thanks for your reply.

Streamer317
Roku Guru

@JRB4  I’m glad you can watch your show. It’s not uncommon for a show to be delayed. But it’s on Epix not Roku

0 Kudos