Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JanTrost
Level 7

FOX NEWS

For the love of all that is holy someone please help me. Over and over, I've went thru the steps, code, service provider.... yes you have it!! oh wait no you don't, the live stream is locked again. How do I purchase it? Why do I have to keep putting in my code? Fox News support/help is actually....... no help. I've system updated the Roku, I've uninstalled and reinstalled. What do I do, please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Siegbjam
Level 7

Re: FOX NEWS

I have the same problem. Everyday i need to “unlock” my Fox news app. Quite honestly Ive had numerous issues with the Fox news app. Crashing unexpectedly, locking up, now this. Im starting to believe Roku doesnt want to provide Fox news to be viewed on “their” device without errors. And guess what its making me not want to mess around “fixing” it. So congrats are in order! Roku knows its happening and doesnt care. None of the other apps i use (amazon prime, netflix) have had any issues. Last time i checked these forums they blamed it on Fox. BS

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: FOX NEWS

Hello @Siegbjam

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. If an issue only occurs on one specific channel, that's an indication that there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. 

However, have you tried to remove the channelrestart your Roku, then add it back in? If not, we suggest giving it a shot. You can visit this link for instructions: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

If the issue persists, we recommend reaching out to Fox News support to report the issue and for further help. 

You can contact them here: https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos