Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have
Level 7

F1 tv pro Canada

I'm here to express desire in a f1 tv pro app for Canada. This should be easy, as there is apparently already an American f1 tv pro app. Thank you.

16 Replies
RobEh
Level 7

Re: F1 tv pro Canada

I couldn't agree more.

beazpdx
Level 8

I just moved from the US to Canada and found this out - please add the F1 TV channel to the Canadian system!

RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @beazpdx,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Channel availability on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel on the Roku platform in your region.

Thanks,

Mary

TedwardJo
Level 8

Yes, please add F1 TV Pro to the Canadian channel offering.  I can stream it directly on my Apple devices and PCs but to watch on my Roku tv I need to hook my laptop up to it.  As one other person said, it should be easy, and the 2021 season starts this month

RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @TedwardJo

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please feel free to reach out to the channel provider for more information regarding channel availability. The channel is managed and developed by its channel publisher. We suggest you reach out to them to let them know you want their streams on Roku.

Thanks,

Mary

TedwardJo
Level 8

Thanks, I have emailed F1 TV and I encourage the rest of the people to do the same.

Ted

radar68
Level 7

Have you had any feedback from F1 TV Pro Canada. I just opened an account with F1 two days ago, cannot find it on ROKU.

Thanks for any info!

Brad

beazpdx
Level 8

Hi - F1 has not replied to my emails -  not sure what the next steps are!

WRXFiles
Level 8

I just 'chatted' with F1 TV support at their website. 

They gave the corporate answer:

• We support Roku only in the US, but there's work in progress to expand this to other countries as well.
  • In Canada PRO (full features) is available to use on iOS, Android or on a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox.
  • Just keep an eye on our website/ FAQ for updates as the information there is complete and up to date

Suggest everyone message F1 TV, either through email or chat: https://www.formula1.com/en/subscribe-to-f1-tv.html#en-CA