Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hal900000

Re: F1 TV - Sign in issues and app not updating

Jump to solution

also does it with snapple tv

wildturkey10121
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not for 100 USD especially! Been dealing with this issue for a few weeks and neither side seems to give a **bleep** they got the money, won't refund or even explain the problem.

Gonegonegone
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same problem here.  Would take 2 seconds for someone at F1 tv or Roku to replicate and fix.

I’m not chancing it, I’m going to get some Amazon fire tv’s just to make sure I can see the race this weekend.  

My Rokus (ultras) are going in the garbage.  I’m tired of them and their limitations.

K1ian

Jump to solution

Here is the solution

https://www.reddit.com/r/F1TV/comments/mr7m4n/comment/gwklz9b/

reas last comments of the trend.

0 Kudos
Gonegonegone
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No, it isn’t.

I would love to get to a sign on screen.  App crashes before that.

BrianJohn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't think that this is true.  For example, I have a app and current subscription to Netflix and I see the 'Remove Channel' option here.  So why can't I remove F1 and reinstall?

Gonegonegone
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Cancel

@BrianJohn wrote:

I don't think that this is true.  For example, I have a app and current subscription to Netflix and I see the 'Remove Channel' option here.  So why can't I remove F1 and reinstall?

Cancel your subscription to F1 app at Roku.  (It doesn't actually cancel until your billing cycle is up).  Once you cancel, you ca remove and re-install the channel...but fun fact, that doesn't fix it anyway.

I just FACTORY RESET my Ultra HD, and even that didn't fix it.

BrianJohn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Contacting F1 directly for support is a sound idea EXCEPT I didn't pay for this yearly membership through F1.  I paid through Roku and expect this to work.  If it doesn't work then I'm expecting Roku to either fix the problem or return my money.  There are so many F1 fans using this app on Roku that it is sad that a major update isn't either done or in the works.  Asking us to do your job isn't right.

dbdotdot
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

BrianJohn's right. Roku---Stop asking us to do you work for you. I paid an extra $2 to subscribe to F1 TV through the Roku app and not on the F! TV website. Big mistake. Now, assuming you are making $30 an hour, please take the 3.9 minutes my $2 bought and write an email to F1 TV and fix this issue. By spending extra to go through Roku, you need to stabilize this issue for your customers or drop the app entirely. Do your job. That's my 2$ worth...

Mommyatwork
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is totally unacceptable. Users and customers should present a formal complaint to BBB.org. I already did for both companies. www.bbb.org 

Pay a lot for roku tvs and apps making this company very profitable to be unable to get these issues resolved and customer service that is responsive.

https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/1216-223541/form

0 Kudos