Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horsenose12
Level 7

Exotic Movie House

I’m looking for the channel the exotic movie house. The exotic movie house is showing it is available on roku. Can someone point me in the directions to find the app or channel? 

1 REPLY 1\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Exotic Movie House

@Horsenose12 wrote:

I’m looking for the channel the exotic movie house. The exotic movie house is showing it is available on roku. Can someone point me in the directions to find the app or channel? 

They don't have a Roku app. They appear to be a browser-only service and can "cast" to different devices, including Roku. The bad news is that their Website says it requires Flash to watch. That means one of two things:

1) You need Flash

To watch Exotic Movie House videos on your computer, you will need: Adobe Flash Player 10.1 (.53.64) or above Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, Safari 3.0 or above, or Chrome Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or above, Macintosh OS X 10.5 "Leopard" or above, or Linux JavaScript and Cookies enabled Exotic Movie House has compatibility issues with certain Kindle and Google TV devices. Please check to see if movie trailers will play on your device before signing up.

This is bad bad bad bad bad; don't use any service that requires Flash. Ever. Or,

2) they no longer require Flash but don't update their Website. That is a bad sign. If they were technologically capable, they would recognize how important it is to NOT tell customers Flash is required. That's bad bad bad bad bad.

I'm seeing no upside to using a service that is as technologically incompetent as that. But it's your money to pay to whatever sketchy people you want.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."