Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillR1

Excessive buffering watching FOX News Channel

Watching FOX News channel, exhibits excessive buffering the last 2 or 3 days.  No other channel on YouTube TV has this problem.  This problem occurs on 2 other TVs, watching the same FOX News channel. Is this a problem that is going to be fixed?

53 REPLIES 53
Vakko
Roku Guru

Re: Excessive buffering watching FOX News Channel

Your watching the Fox News network on YouTube TV via your Roku. No other network on YouTube TV does this. Therefore it’s not a YouTube TV, nor is it a Google or Roku issue. It’s an issue with the Fox News servers. Nothing can be done about it. Probably temporary and will be fixed within 24 hours

Vakko
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
wsu55
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same issue. Only with the FOX News channel. I'm using a ROKU Express to access YouTube TV. It's been a big problem recently... Is anyone working on a FIX ??

Vakko
Roku Guru

@wsu55  There isn’t anything to fix. This has nothing to do with Roku. Please check the link I posted 

0 Kudos

We are having the same issue at our house. All other channels on YouTube Tv are working ok but Fox News keeps buffering.

0 Kudos
Sasha59
Reel Rookie

I am experiencing the exact same problem in Fairfield County Connecticut. So very frustrated!

0 Kudos
Vakko
Roku Guru

@Sasha59 @BillR1 @mswade_2022 @wsu55 
This has nothing to do with Roku or YouTube TV. Please see this link

https://downdetector.com/status/fox-news/

Thank you, Vakko.

0 Kudos
pek1028

I watch on YouTube TV. This has been driving me nuts all week! Only Fox News Channel! Checked and double-checked my internet, and Roku connection. I am at least happy it's not my system. Fox needs to get this fixed! In the  meantime, Newsmax is looking better and better!

0 Kudos