Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterwolfs
Level 7

Excessive Commercials on channels such as Filmrise and Tubi

I was a big fan of Tubi and Filmrise until recently. These channels have now increased the number and frequency of commercials to the point that I can no longer enjoy them. Commercials are a necessity I understand this, but why insert them at inappropriate moments in the show, and why now so many? At this point I can now only use Roku for PBS and Netflix, the free channels are just not worth it anymore. 

2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Excessive Commercials on channels such as Filmrise and Tubi

Many of the free ad-supported channels are that way.  Sorry to hear two more have joined the fold.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
LogicalOne
Level 7

Re: Excessive Commercials on channels such as Filmrise and Tubi

It’s turned Abusive. If everyone removes those channels they will get the message!

0 Kudos