Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rugrad2012
Level 7

Espn+ issues on roku

I've been trying to connect my espn+ account to roku device and each time I try logging into espn it tells me unknown location. I can click okay and it takes me into the app, but then when I try to log into espn+ it tells me incomplete registration. My espn+ account works on my computer and mobile device, so I'm unsure of why it isn't working on the roku. I have contacted espn and they are telling me it's a roku issue. Has anyone experienced this or know what I can do. I have taken the app off of the roku, restarted my roku and re-added the espn app but I'm still getting same error.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
xwing115
Level 1

Re: Espn+ issues on roku

I'm having the exact same issue on two separate Roku stick + ... Roku please help
0 Kudos
DrewKB
Level 1

Re: Espn+ issues on roku

Same issue for me--I get an error message whenever I launch the ESPN app that reads, "Location Unknown - We are unable to verify your location.  Please check your network connection and try again.  If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team."  While live streams of ESPN channels will still play (I have a separate verified TV account), I get another error message reading, "Incomplete Registration Error - Unable to complete login with registration code," when I try to log into my ESPN+ account.  I run into similar issues on all other devices connected to the same network (phone, laptop, desktop)--ESPN family of networks will play but ESPN+ cannot verify my account, so ESPN+ streams will not play.
0 Kudos