Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Error preventing channels from installing.

I have used Roku since before 2012, and never had issues until this week.  It started with not being able to install/delete channels.  I have a Roku 3, express, and a new express+.  After doing a factory reset on the express +, both it and the Roku 3 no longer have any channels available.   During 'updating channels' step of factory reset I get 'error prevented some channels from installing'.   The express appears to work fine with the channels installed but will not add/delete channels.  I'm on the same ATT network in NY, in the USA.  I don't have any fancy routing in the house - just the att wireless homebase.  At this point I'm ready to ditch Roku for something else because I just can't find any support.  

0 Kudos