Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tvcommander
Level 7

Error message: tvq-pb-101

Jump to solution

I am getting the same error message on 3 different channels on roku: Netflix, prime and row8. It says "We are having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title. tvq-pb-101."  I don't think it is an issue related to these channels because it involves multiple channels and the problem started at the same time in all 3 channels. I think it may be a roku issue. Does this make sense? I have restarted roku. I have uninstalled those channels and reinstalled them. I have successfully tried Netflix on a different device and I don't get that error message. Please advise. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Error message: tvq-pb-101

Jump to solution

Hi @Tvcommander,

Thanks for reaching out.

For this error message, this is a good indication that there likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback. 

You may refer to this link for the channel contact list: Channel contact list - Roku

Thanks,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Tvcommander,

Thanks for reaching out.

For this error message, this is a good indication that there likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback. 

You may refer to this link for the channel contact list: Channel contact list - Roku

Thanks,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
joeurban
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot! I'll try that out.

0 Kudos