Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joebel
Level 7

Error code with ROKU 3400 and Peleton App

When I search and then try to download Peleton app it giveve me an error saying failed . I have a 3400 roku and a JVC 720 tv. I can download other applications without an issue.. Any help ? Thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Error code with ROKU 3400 and Peleton App

@Joebel wrote:

When I search and then try to download Peleton app it giveve me an error saying failed . I have a 3400 roku and a JVC 720 tv. I can download other applications without an issue.. Any help ? Thanks

Per this Peloton page:

System Compatibility & Digital market: US, UK, & CA:

Compatible with Roku Stick, Roku TV HD, & Roku 4k (gen. 3 and up).

That may be accurate, but it's not very helpful because most people don't know what generation their Rokus are.  The 3400 is 2nd generation, released back in 2012, and so is not on Peloton's list of the Roku models they created their app to be compatible with.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
Joebel
Level 7

Re: Error code with ROKU 3400 and Peleton App

Great thanks !!

0 Kudos