Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yasarahya
Channel Surfer

Re: YouTube not working on Roku devices. Getting Check Network error

Jump to solution

I am having the same exact issue.

I have updated my Roku and checked my connection multiple times. These were working as of last night.

0 Kudos
Yasarahya
Channel Surfer

Re: YouTube not working on Roku devices. Getting Check Network error

Jump to solution

Thank you!   Restarting the Roku worked!

0 Kudos
TAD72

Can't run channel because it could not be reinstalled from the network

Jump to solution

This error message is displayed when I attempt to run YouTube, and several channels although other channels run normally. I have tried removing it, restarting Roku, and adding it back but to no avail. I have also tried restarting my router. YouTube operates normally on my computer. Please advise. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Boblob

Re: Roku NOT playing Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

Like many others, I'm having the same issue, "$app could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network. Please check your network connection and try again." whenever any of the affected apps are launched.

Roku Express 3900W

Serial: YGOOFC120499

V10.0.0 b4209-51

Device ID: C4391F120499

Affected channels and versions:

YouTube v2.20 b93005146

Plex v6.9 b4

AppleTV v7.0 b126

Sling v8.4 b975

Spotify v2.7 b16

Unfortunately I'm not able to get the tracker ID for any of these, I get nothing after trying the button combos. I've also tried all of the previously posted steps, multiple times. Not a single one worked. I also only have 11 apps installed, never had more than that,sso lack of space seems odd unless something has a memory leak.

I know the solution is being worked on. Sorry to see the hate being thrown around.

0 Kudos
Clynn

No Channels Working Except Netflix

Jump to solution

Hulu, YouTube and DisneyPlus will not work. Says there is problem with network connection however the signal strength is strong. All apps are updated. Tried removing apps, restarting Roku and adding them back without success. This is happening on my 2 Roku devices and on my Roku TV. This is not a channel problem because they run fine on PS4 so it has to be Roku. 

drp241

Re: No Channels Working Except Netflix

Jump to solution

Screenshot 2021-09-14 220728.jpg

Clynn

Jump to solution

Yes this is ridiculous!!!

Re: Roku NOT playing Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

I have done all of these and none have worked. This morning I had the same issue with DIRECTV Stream which required a factory reset to fix, but tonight I get back from work and now Youtube will not work. None of the fixes listed in this thread have resolved the issue, including doing yet another factory reset.

Model: 3800RW - Roku Streaming Stick

Device ID: CU3832651441

Software Version: 10.0.0  build 4209-55

0 Kudos
Bella21889
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same I had to uninstall all apps. And reinstall them via my Roku acct on the computer before they would work again. Even now any apps that had an update for September 2021 will not work

0 Kudos
sujal_shah
Reel Rookie

Re: Error: Can't run channel. Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

see below screenshot for more details.

i re tried all the step suggested but no luck. Thanks.

20210914_161705.jpg

0 Kudos