Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BamaStreamer
Channel Surfer

Re: YouTube not working on Roku devices. Getting Check Network error

Jump to solution

I think maybe it's a Roku update that did this today. Yeah none oy my 3 would work this morning. I did all the suggestions with no success. The only thing I was able to do is go into the Youtube app and then go to YoutubeTV through it. This is BS!

0 Kudos

Re: Roku NOT playing Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

My sling app is also doing the same thing as everyone else's on a Roku express.

0 Kudos

Roku kicks me back to the home screen

Jump to solution

I have a Roku express

Model 3900RW

Serial yg00gg692859

Software 10.0.0

Any channel I'm viewing after let than 5 minutes it kicks me back to the home screen. It won't play peacock at all, I just get an error that it can't run the channel. The other channels all work for about 5 minutes, them kick back to the home screen.

0 Kudos
mshotick85

Re: Spotify not loading, saying can not reinstall from network?

Jump to solution

Problem still persists.  Have done all the rebooting suggestions, none have worked.

0 Kudos
SamBuck

Jump to solution

Roku express with same issue. Have tried all suggested fixes multiple times. A couple of channels work, and all the rest have the same message appear: "   " could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network. Please check your network connection and try again.

Model 3900RW - Roku express

ser YG007X995040

soft ver 10.0.0 build 4209-51

timestamp 2021-09-014T23:36:34Z

issue ID 40-370-056

0 Kudos
Bri5

Re: Roku NOT playing youtube, disney+, discovery+, paramount+

Jump to solution

So today youtube gave me the problem everyone has been talking about. The "Can not be run because it can not be reinstalled from the network." but it was already installed. then a while later it says it can not run because there is not enough space. I tried all the troubleshooting. Deleting the app, removing apps I don't need or don't use. Checked for updates. Restarted the Roku. did a hard reset. turned everything off for 15mins. rebooted my internet and still nothing except Netflix works. Discovery+ did work about an hour ago until i tried to do the troubleshooting methods I found here. Went to try to go back to discovery and it gave the error. Everything did. Only Netflix works.

Model number is 3900RW- Roku Express

Serial number is YG0048559878 (C43824559878)

software version is 10.0.0 - build 4209-51

Issue ID: 78-370-075

Device ID: C43824559878

why do some apps work. you  close them and then you try to load and it says "Can't run channel" 'Paramount Plus" could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network. Please check your network connection and try again." 

it gives that same error for the following -> Disney Plus, Discovery Plus, and Youtube. 

when will this get fixed?

Dnice22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, still having the same issue today. YouTube and sling not working.

Model   3900RW - Roku Express

Serial    YGA000A713942

Device ID    C43890713942

Software   10.0.0 • build 4209-51

0 Kudos
cnjbass1997
Reel Rookie

Re: Only 2 channels work after after new remote paired

Jump to solution

I am getting the same message can't run you tube or philo check connection my connection says it's fine I tried resetting Roku uninstalling you tube reinstalling and it still says the same thing 

0 Kudos
dragonfoureyes
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is not a reassuring answer.  I am very unhappy with Roku right now.  I keep getting the error about a channel not being able to run because there's no space on my roku.  I'm down to about ten channels, and still getting that error on prime, and find myself using my old Chromecast just to watch any tv programs.  Get it together, Roku.

0 Kudos
karmen

Re: UNRESOLVED - June 2021 YouTube not working on ROKU

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with youtube not working.  The error states that it cant be reinstalled from the network and to check my network connection.  My network connection is working this is the only app NOT working all of a sudden.  I also did the system update, and restarted the Roku itself.  Nothing works. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos