Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upset1235
Streaming Star

Re: STILL NOT Resolved: Channel launch issue - "Can't run channe...

Jump to solution

Ok thanks, but I’ve done that several times nearly every day fir almost 3 weeks and it doesn’t do anything. I do appreciate the help though. Thanks

TA06
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@billyoper 

Your suggestion worked for me! So thanks!! I also changed my screensaver and theme as well. This was the last thing I tried and success. I said all that to say that I also tried restart before a couple times and nothing happened. But maybe after the changes to the theme and screensaver and then restart is MAYBE why it worked this time. So Ill encourage anyone to keep trying all suggestions until Roku support is able to resolve this issue. 

0 Kudos
billyoper
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have a roku tv maybe it is different on your roku,to bad roku support is not helping us.sorry it is not working for you I know the frustration.

0 Kudos
mohrjo

Re: Error: Can't run channel. Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

I haven't had much of an issue till Yesterday (10/6/21.)  I then got the "Can't run Channel" error.  I tried all the suggested fixes but still doesn't work.  I also followed the error suggestion and checked the network.  The roku gave a "good" grade (90Mbps)

It actually flashes a 100% loaded right before the error comes up....

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue.

0 Kudos
momtaxc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Started getting this message last night, Oct 6th 2021. Tried all the fixes and nothing works. Have no idea what to do!! Can't find where to contact #Roku for help. Frustrating 

0 Kudos
billyoper
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Do you have a roku tv ? If so go into power then select system restart, and see if that helps.clearing out the cache of the tv by restarting it helps.

0 Kudos
momtaxc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No we have a #roku box. All our Roku TVs are working. Like I said I have tried all the suggested fixes. Very frustrating 😕 We were thinking about cutting the cord but now are having second thoughts about that!

0 Kudos
alfonsi4
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hope this helps

i saw a fix from a user who stated they changed the “theme” and “screensaver “ and it worked.

so I tried it and it, and it worked for me also.

passed it on to a couple of others who had positive results also.

Give it a try, heck you have the time since the Tv isn’t working anyway…. Lol

Good Luck 

Tom A.

0 Kudos
Thksnow
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks but I tried that last night, and it didn't help, unfortunately.  I wish I could find a way to report this problem to Roku, or a number to talk to someone, but I haven't found either to date. 

momtaxc
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I also tried that after reading you message. No luck. You would think by now #Roku would have this problem fixed. And why is there no way to contact them with problem?

0 Kudos