Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarciH

Re: This did not fix the issue- Resolved Channel launch issue - "Can't run channel"

Jump to solution

Still experiencing same issue also, with multiple channels, including SlingTV and Hulu. I've restarted my Roku device several times and manually checked for updates multiple times and the issue is NOT fixed. When I did the manual check for update, the message says All software is up to date. It shows it was last checked Sept 17 2:39PM and Last updated Jun 28 7:46PM. Help please!

NVV
Channel Surfer

Re: Couldn't load because can't be reinstalled from the network

Jump to solution

Thanks for the help @StreamerUser but, this didn't work.  Youtube loads really quick to 100% and then goes back to 0% and never opens, Same with the other apps.  I'll end up calling the CS line.  Thanks again!

0 Kudos
msm96wolf1
Channel Surfer

Re: STILL NOT Resolved: Channel launch issue - "Can't run channe...

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

Exactly where are to send the requested information? Not really wanting to post all Serial Numbers and other information for the world to see. Don't mind sending it in privately.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@msm96wolf1 

Thanks for the post.

Feel free to post the information that I've requested in this thread, however if you feel more comfortable sending me the information in a PM, feel free to do so.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
msm96wolf1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you. I will send the device and now Roku TV that stopped working last night. I will send PM

0 Kudos
Fourtyfive

Apps/channel that are working

Jump to solution

It States the problem has been resolved but I still cannot use my apps/channels so it's so what has been resolved. Is there any other way to let someone know that the problem has been truly resolved other than me going back into my TV to see if it's been resolved

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  both of my rokus stopped working last night around 2:30am EST.  Followed instructions to restart router and restart roku player.  Also did a roku system update.  Neither roku will connect to my router now though all my other devices (phone, ipad, kindle, Flexbox) can connect.  Anyone else having this issue?  

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Suddenly getting 'space and network reinstall errors' with my roku device.

Jump to solution

@Ronsarchunn-

Try a system update.  Roku menu path Settings > System > System update > Check now

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
NVV
Channel Surfer

Re: Couldn't load because can't be reinstalled from the network

Jump to solution

@StreamerUserthe CS line is for billing or new roku set up only. I can't get in touch with tech support at all.  I've never had a company this bad at support for their devices!  Nothing works.  I'll need to take this to social media. Maybe that will get the issue resolved?

0 Kudos
adrienb77

Channels Still Aren't Working

Jump to solution

This is still an issue.  The only two channel I can get to work are The Roku Channel and Nexflix.  It shows on your website that the issue was fixed yesterday, but that is not the case.  I haven't seen any info since yesterday.  Can you tell me what is being done to correct the issue? 

0 Kudos