Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoCustSersux
Channel Surfer

Re: Connected to internet but says i cant connect to some channels

Jump to solution

Do the factory reset.  You'll have to log back in to all your services but it's worth it.  Roku obviously did some update today that screwed everything up.  None of these other "fixes" will help  but factory reset will solve it.  Sucks, but at least it will work again.

Settings, System, advanced system settings, factory reset

0 Kudos
Michelle_Andrew
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Factory reset didn’t solve it for me. I did it 4 times and I still can’t connect to sling which is all I use my roku for. I’m pissed

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Michelle_Andrew 

What is your model # and firmware version? Settings/System/About

0 Kudos
RoCustSersux
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Wow... I'm sorry.  I feel your pain.  I was so ticked earlier.  Did you try removing the sling channel, doing the reset, and then putting the channel back on?  That might work.

By the way. I have 3rokus.  All were ruined today.  This was clearly a Roku update that screwed everything up

0 Kudos
Michelle_Andrew
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku NOT playing Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

Roku NOT playing Prime, Sling & bunch of others. I am having this issue now on my Roku express I have tried everything including factory reset 4 times now and everything else opens exception Sling which is all I use. Did you ever find a resolution for this?

0 Kudos
Michelle_Andrew
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yeah I tried that over and over and over and still not working. Idk what’s up with the update but I hope the fix this fast, they are going to have some very pissed off people. I have tried every single possible way and nothing works.

0 Kudos
Eye144144
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issues on a newer roku tcl tv

Maybe #roku system itself.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Eye144144 

You should try the list of workarounds/solutions, in order.

0 Kudos
NMBSC
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This problem is still present. Does ROKU monitor the Community and are they aware of the issue so many are having. Is there a way to contact ROKU customer support directly? Customers need answers.

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@NMBSC 

Did you try the list?

Yes, there is limited community monitoring.

You can contact Roku CS directly, however it is only available for higher end models and Roku TVs:

chat/email:   https://support.roku.com/contactus    (choose setup/ultra/other/need more help?)

0 Kudos