Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goon

Episode list and playing out of order

So tried out AMC plus on roku channel to watch Gangs of London. Listed first was episode 3 (which I believe is actually episode 2 but AMC cut the episodes shorter than sky?).  So I went back to watch episode one. Autoplayed the next episode and after some really confusing scenes of people dying who I noticed was in the next episode came to realize it skipped me all the way to episode 9. Luckily I'm doing a 7 day free-trial but I can't see me going through with this any further

6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Episode list and playing out of order

@Goon

Thanks for the post and letting us know about the issue you are experiencing.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
EastcoastJoe
Reel Rookie

Samething happened with History Channel Vault Roku Channel on a Roku Ultra. Was playing Forged in Fire Season 2, at somepoint it skipped several episodes, then all of a sudden it went to the last episode in Season 4. In general I detest autoplay and whish I could turn it off altogether.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@EastcoastJoe

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Fsub

The Roku Channel - Jeremiah episode list is horribly out of order or missing altogether.

Hello, I have decided to stop watching the series Jeremiah because the episodes are out of order, missing, and the titles of the episode titles in the introduction are in German.

I have checked with the following sources for the correct episode order and the Jeremiah series on the Roku Channel does not follow it:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290966/episodes?season=1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jeremiah_episodesThe episodes a

1. The Long Road: Part 1
2. The Long Road: Part 2
3. To Sail Beyond the Stars
4. And the Ground, Sown with Salt
5. Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass
An episode 6 does not appear
7. City of Roses
8. Firewall
9. Out of the Ashes
10. The episode shows a photo still from Red Kiss and and a summary (IMDB says that this is episode 9), but when you go to watch it turns out to be and episode 6, The Bag. Episode 6
11. Journeys End in Lovers Meeting
12. Thieves' Honor
13. The Touch
14. Mother of Invention
15. Tripwire
16. Ring of Truth
17. Moon in Gemini
18. A Means to an End
19. Things Left Unsaid: Part 1
There should be an episode 20 for season 1 of this series, but none appears.

ppear

Here is the episode list on the Roku Channel:

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: The Roku Channel - Jeremiah episode list is horribly out of order or missing altogether.

Hi @Fsub

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded this issue to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once I got an update, I'll post it in this thread.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MeJustMe
Reel Rookie

I’m having the same issue. Gangs of London; episode one and two of season one is actually episode one, episode two is missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos