Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Episode Description/Original Airdate/Show

For the last few days, a lot of my shows on Roku channel are starting to miss the episode descriptions they originally had, as well as the directed by section, and the original air date.  I like having all that information.  I do not know why it is suddenly changing.  Even now, as I write this, an episode of a show I was just watching is unavailable the information has magically been deleted within the last 10 minutes.  If anyone knows how to fix it, so I can get back all that information, I would greatly appreciate it.  If Roku is changing the formatting of the episode - PLEASE STOP!  I want all that information!  Put back all the information that you have deleted please!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Episode Description/Original Airdate/Show

@pandloverexhibi 

Thanks for the note.

Can you please provide us with a specific title that we can reference of the issue that you are experiencing? If possible, please also provide us with a screenshot.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos